Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Flu Sick
Today I am stricken with the flu, actually had a few days my nose is often clogged.
But today the air was cold. My nose feels all stuffy. Apparently the flu is really not comfortable. Why yes I am easily cold?
After my analysis, some days I often sleep at night, lack of rest, drink plenty of ice and fried.
And today I feel tired and less drinking.
Maybe I need to rest, sleep, eat and exercise, healthy work schedule.
At least this can be a lesson for me to maintain health.

Expensive health:

by: wishnew - www.penjaskes-sport.blogspot.com

0 komentar:

INFO SEHAT

Gaya hidup akan menentukan kualitas kesehatan di masa depan by: WisNoe

Categories

Pengikut

Web Stat

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Popular Posts